Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Flat Wooley At The Reception

Sorry...been busy lately.  You will probably be able to figure out why after you check out this entry in my travel journal.  AZHD and Harley Nana were kind enough to put me up for a couple of days at their pad.  Arizona is hot...116 degrees while I was out there...I started to peel.  Nuthin' a little bit of tape can't fix I guess.

So here are some of the peeps I met and some picts of the reception for AZHD and Harley Nana.

Well...the boys introduced me to Missy BFG (left) and Boston (right).  I don't mean to be sayin' nothin' here but these gals are not my idea of flat....for sure!  I guess if a man is going to get pulled away from watching NASCAR, this would be the type of distraction that he would pray for.

I gave it a whirl and these gals are totally cool.  Now...how many dudes can say they have done this shit?  Only Flat Wooley can score this kinda' action.

Here I am cleavage diving!  I think I have perfected the "stage dive".  I used to get hurt but this new way of doin' it is just tits!  Literally.

I finally met Caveman (BigD).  We had a long talk.  This dude was really cool...he freaked me out though.  He had a knack for dates.  He gave me the exact date that Elvis died...along with James Dean.  "Bye, Bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry."...then the dude tells me that song was written for Buddy Holly after his death, Feb 3rd 1959.  He invited me to a party afterwards.
Girls, girls, girls....there is enough Flat Wooley for everyone....no worries.  Flat Wooley is always rigid.


Here are two of the posse members.  Carol (left) and the infamous WillyD (right)  Good people for sure...this is the first time I have ever seen WillyD dawn anything but a t-shirt. (I still think he is related to Sam Elliot but he won't cope to it.)

I know I drank way too much of the bubbly....my vision started to get blurry and I decided I needed to cut myself off before I really got outta' hand.

Check this out!  Can you see it!  That is love man!...That's Harley Nana (left) and AZHD (right).  It was nice seeing two people kick ass on all that is wrong in this world.  There is love all around and I dig it.

Here Boston and I are cuttin' up the rug.  That girl really knows how to get down.  I let her lead though because I didn't want to step on her toes so she gave me a kick ass lap dance...errr...at least I think this is how it's done?

Here the Bride and Groom are having a dance with the G-kids.   It was a special time for this family and I enjoyed every second of the view.
Here the gang is doin' the Electric Slide...I'm in there also...down there somewhere.  B.B. and Boston kept forgetting about me and almost stomped on me more than a few times.  Then....I saw her...check out that flat chick at your 9 o'clock!

I saw this flat ass wall flower just hanging out over in the corner.  She thought I was really cute and wanted to take me home...but she's just a little too filled out for my taste. (sigh)...need to find the perfect flat mate for this adventure...then she introduced me to her sister...

Wholly cow!  I think this is the one!   She's friggin' perfect man!  We hit it off so well...and she couldn't keep her hands off me.  Her sister wound up taking off with Caveman...(I can't imagine the things that are going to happen to her in his shop...but that ain't my problem..she's a big girl.)

....and to top it all off, I was honored to be the witness at Flat AZHD and Flat Harley Nana's union.  It was beautiful in Flat Hawaii and the wedding was perfect...just perfect.  Hmmm....the whole wedding thing has got me thinkin'?

5 comments:

  1. Flat Wooley is having a great Summer! He mets the Arizonians and the VD family! Can't believe he already has a Hula girl too! Wild nights ahead Wooley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rotfl... you put the lime in the coconut... ;)
    damn damn damn damn damn! looks like the party of the year! damn... :) fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Flat sure got his eye full with all those women. He's a real sucker. Sam Elliott, err I mean "WillyD", still looks jealous But Flat studied under the Master Birney Jarvis so I know he's safe.
    Flat, you better watch those Hula gals because she looks like a perfect match alright. I never thought Flat would ever do another wedding though he sure met a bunch of righteous people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Flat is one Hell of a Guy for sure. Glad he got a chance to visit and celebrate with us Zonies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had one hell of a time with Flat! I miss him already!

    ReplyDelete