Friday, July 15, 2011

Flat Is Relaxing in So. California with KT Did!

Man its been great so far with everyone, and even after the wedding and great times I had with the VD Gang and The Arizonians it was time to move on.  With all these fun days past, I couldn't wait for another bitchin time.  As much as VD, BB and the gang didn't want to let me go...I was getting flat antsy again. 

Main St., Salinas, CA

 
KT got to meet everyone.  It was sad to say goodbye.
When KT picked me up I was resting in my card Lady R gave me, at Rollick’s Specialty Coffee and Internet.  The best coffees on the West Coast!  We were introduced and boy was she surprised!  She didn't know that LayLay was with me.  Nope... when she opened the card and found her sleeping in there with me, she said "What The Flat!" and called her a "bitch".  She still isn't sure of her, but has accepted her because, well... I just like the chick.  KT was heard saying "but where the hell is her riding clothes!?...she's a fricking hula chick"!!  I know she is just worried about me being used... I don't mind. I'm a Flat bachelor living wooley free!


Jack Shit has is known for his t-shirts being seen all over the world...I hope I am too!
KT gave me a fresh I Know Jack Shit t shirt and strapped me on the bike and away we rode southbound.  The ride to Southern California was a good one from The Bay Area to Orange County. That L.A. traffic really sucked though.  I have experienced it now... don't need to anymore.  So, I was glad to get to KT's house after that jam.  She showed me around, and boy was I sure glad to see a pool!  LayLay decided to freshen up and that gave KT and me time get to know each other. She gave me a present of a tye dye t-shirt and said Welcome to Southern California.


"Dunno about this hippie thing...don't want to hurt her feelings though"
We decided to take a swim.  I couldn't get my clothes off so we made some adjustments and in the water I went!


KT made an underwater Flat Scuba Tank! Cooool!

After the swim, LayLay came out and we spent some private time in the shade under the palminapot.  I think she really likes me, but I have to convince KT of that still.  Its doesn't matter to me what KT thinks though...this chick has some hula love for me! Dig it!... She let me touch her hula skirt at KT's house!!!


We decided to lay out a little.  KT tried to take my boots off, but it just wouldn't happen.  So she decided to join me in poolside boots instead of the indigenous California flip flops


Me, LayLay & KT

KT yelled "Martini Time" and in she went to mix up a couple of drinks.  While she went inside I went for the move.  Yep.. makeout time!!
  
Not long after we started making out we were busted.  Evidently KT has Bouncer Duck to keep things around her house in control.  She's not even sure how old LayLay is!!  Either do I... I could be in deep bachelor crap! I'll think about that later... I'm having too much fun now anyway.

Bouncer Duck


Flat & LayLay posing table top style.
So we got our martinis and really had great conversation on riding and where we are going this weekend.  LayLay got bored and went to watch the OC Housewives on TV.  KT rolled her eyes but didn't say anything... just smirked a little as she left.  I'm glad she went inside too, I spent quality time with KT and I like the way she makes a martini.


My garden bench... Kinda sissy but it works.  I like my own martini glass better (see it on the right.)

I think I could get used to this...
 It was great taking time to relax.  As you can see in the pic I am just limbo in my sissy bench.  Tomorrow is a new day and  I'm excited to get out and do some riding.  I will be back to write about it in a day or two... 

Flat Rides KT Did Trailzzz...

7 comments:

  1. Well, Flat, it's good to see you had some time to relax before your next adventure! I know how much you like that hula loving, but don't forget, there are a lot of girls out there who'd like to get to know you...best not to limit your options quite yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A martini and a Jack Shit T-shirt?! KT sure knows how to treat a man right!
    Enjoy the good life brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flat, I'm diggin the shirts and the diggs too. So how was that martini, didn't let KT take advantage of you did ya. And look at that, she even had some special furniture for you and rigged it up nice so you could have a swim. I know you have that David Lee Roth Beach boys remake tune in your head hanging with the Cali Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, flat, it sounds like you need to find a beach bar or luau (or hey maybe venice beach) for maclaylay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the "swimsuite" flat! Looks like KT is having a great time with you around. Love the new threads too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoops...learn how to spell V.D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea... we are having a great time. I just know the biker wanderer is coming out in him soon. Going to be sad to say goodbye too :(

    ReplyDelete