Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Goodbye VD, Hello KT!

Well....it's be a bitchin' time so far, but this leg of my journey is over.  I guess I might miss WillyD, B.B., and Carol....but that VD dude?  pffftttt....see yah later sucka'!

Flat Wooley can't hang his hat any one place for too long so it's time to move on.  Yup...Flat has gotta' mosey on down the road.  I was trying to figure out where in the country I wanted to go next when this hot chick shows up at the coffee shop. (Damn....I'm gonna' miss all that free coffee....maybe I shouldn't leave just quite yet.?)

Anyhow...here is my new asphalt angel.  K.T. showed up on the scene and said she would take me through the next leg of my awesome U.S. Tour!  She promised me an awesome time.  (So did V.D., but did you see my ass at any strip clubs?....no.)  MakLayLay decided to tag along....errrrr....pfffftttt.


I'll miss the posse.  As you can tell V.D. is a little broken up about me leavin' and all...but check out the big ass smile on K.T.'s face!  (I think she digs me.)  LadyR sent me off with a pretty sweet card about how much she was gonna' miss me.  Check this out....V.D. is such a cheap ass penny pincher that he just added his name to that card.  Now I think that damned card is gonna follow me everywhere. (Cheap ass MoFo.)

Flat Wooley travels on!  I'll update you all soon here.  I'm headin' south!  Swimmin' pools, Movie stars.....who know what I'm gonna see next.  And to think....I have not spent one copper from my own bag this whole time.  People sure are hospitable in this country...yes they are.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I just know he's going to miss you all, but it won't last long now that he's with K.T. I mean, look at you then look at her, who'd you rather be ridin along with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss him already, but I can't wait to see what kind of trouble he can get into with KT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what I was thinking Wooley...
    K.T. or V.D.?....
    Tough decision. NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have him and his adventure with me is ready to start. It was great meeting BB & VD having the best coffee I ever had! Flat had to take a couple days break cause he was so worn out from the VD gang and Arizonians. This weekend he's going to get the grand tour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. B.B, I'm sure he's missing you.

    Dean "D-day"
    Can't argue with that at all.

    KT Did,
    He might like an occasional Martini...shaken up by you and he told me he wanted a picture with Murphey to show his Cockapoo at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn im craving a chai with soy! have a fabulous time flat and kt! i can only imagine whats in store...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooley: I want to take you to Sturgis! I know you are a busy guy so I understand if you can't make it. I am friends with KT and she is back down here in SoCal now. I'm leaving on or about July 27 - LW

    ReplyDelete