Thursday, June 2, 2011




WHat's Flat Wooley Done With My J&P Cycles Gift Card 

Seems like Ole Flat Wooley got his picture taken with My J&P Cycles gift card, and he's hidden it from me.
                            
                          Flat Wooley taunting me with this picture left behind.
                     I wonder if he took it on his trip. Could it be in his vest pockets?
I know he's over visiting Glider Rider at her blog http://ladyridesalot.blogspot.com/  , and she's giving away one of these gift cards in a contest. Flat is such a prankster that I hope it doesn't take that one too.
I'll keep looking for my card as Flat Wooley travels around the country this summer.


(Flat Wooley ain't affiliated with J&P Cycles, he just likes their stuff)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! :) psss, hey flat, whatcha got there? you can tell me ;) are you and that gift card in alabama?

    ReplyDelete