Tuesday, June 14, 2011

RIDING ANTS...HANK WILLIAMS... AND THE GIANT PUSSY

Well... what a week I've had. Sorry I haven't been back sooner than this, but Lady R has been keeping us all pretty busy around here. I've been helping out as much as I can, and believe me, she don't mind asking! That's okay though, I've enjoyed my stay and I've got plenty of cool memories to take with me. I'm just about to leave Alabama and head for California, but I thought I'd post a few pics and tell you about my vacation so far.

While Lady R was at work during the day, I took advantage of my free time and rode around the grounds a little bit. For a fella my size, I found plenty to keep me entertained and it felt like I was exploring in "the Land of the Lost".

RIDING ANTS
One day, I decided to get my cowboy on and tried to rodeo my way around the yard on this giant ant. They sure are moody critters, but once you get 'em going, they were a lot of fun. He was tame enough to crawl me over to the sun porch where there was a big balloon... just hanging there... waiting for someone like me.

RIDING BALLOONS
So of course I jumped on for a quick little flight around the grounds. Up... up and away!

On Sunday, Lady R and I had a chance to get out and air out our motors. We hated leaving Harley at home, but what can we say... the day was calling us!

RIDING BIKES
Knowing I liked to sing and play the guitar, she thought I would like to see the famous memorial dedicated to country music legend, Hank Williams, who got his start years ago, right here in Montgomery, Alabama.
I know I'm hard to see, but that's me... down by the base.

The sound of Hank's crooning voice, singing about cheatin' hearts and old love sick Indians played around in my head while I took it all in. I especially liked this guitar of roses. Very cool.

Things were going swell, and I was having big time fun hanging around Lady R's place 'til this giant pussy came around and just about scarred the crap right out of my flat self!

GIANT PUSSY!
She kept looking at me and licking her chops, not to mention the nasty tuna breath she was puffing out all over me. Yikes... I thought I was a goner for sure!

I played possum hoping she would leave me alone, but... I think she liked me.

I laid very still for an what seemed like an eternity... finally some crazy squirrel jumped down from a tree, and that pussy was gone in a flash! Shew! That was really close! It would be a sad tale indeed... to be eaten by a giant pussy!

I had a real nice time during my stay, but it's time for me to move on. I've taken up too much time here already and I have many places to go. I'm headed out to California now to see Viking Dave and his pal Willy D, otherwise known as Dr. Wrench. Speaking of wrenches...

Lady R felt compelled to warn me about meeting some biker chick, called the Wrench Wench while I'm there. Seems this crazy gal used to be a Barbie, but now she just hangs out in the garage at Willy D's place and watches the guys work while she smokes cigarettes and thinks about her next tattoo. Sounds kinda interesting if you ask me! I'm a right friendly guy, so I guess I'll just have to go and meet this crazy chick for myself.

Signing off from the capitol of Alabama...
I'm Travlin' Flat

7 comments:

  1. well, ummm, what can i say, i guess some pussies are just down right scary ;)

    so glad to see you and ladyR got out for some wind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah flat Wooley...after you meet the Wrench Wench...well, you won't be flat anymore! At least you will get some pussy more your size for once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like Flat's been having a good ole time. Never known him to be a scared of a Pussy before, least ways he's never let on. Hank Williams memorial must have been a high point that day, wonder if he did his Cheatin heart rendition for anyone.
    So umm, Dave and Willy need an invite to the blog to post then correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having Flat Wooley around has been a real treat. I just wish Harley could have been able to ride with us. I haven't been riding much at all since Harley's accident, so having Flat here was a good excuse to take off for a little while.
    Now I'm just waiting on VD to send me his address so Flat can move on... I think he's ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had fun with him. Hey! VD needs to get off his duff you say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flat is on his way to Cali! I shippped him off yesterday.
    VD... be on the look out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LadyR, I know he'll be missing you and your Hooters pal. Bet he was dehydrated after that visit.

    ReplyDelete