Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Arizona Road Trip - Gettin' Ready

Well...I made it out to Arizona and back. It was a long and strange trip.  Over the next few days I'm gonna' tell you my story...mostly in pictures.

Let me get started here.  As you all pretty much know, I started this leg of my U.S. Tour from the Central Coast of California.  The first thing I needed to do was to hook up with a new bike.  Well, the Wrench Wench had one and said I could use it on the trip....but it was gonna' cost me big time.


The Wrench Wench was flaunting her bike right in front of me....what's a poor boy to do.  I did the only thing a guy could do in my position...being flat and all.  I needed to utilize my other assets.

As you can see...I managed to sweet talk her into letting me use her motorbike.  The only way I could get her off, was to make her fall off....which I did without too much effort...then she wanted to marry me....that was the end of that lickity split.

V.D. and I worked on my blog for awhile...V.D. shoved my ass outta' the way because he said I couldn't type worth a shit.  Geez...WTF, it's not like I can span my flat ass fingers across the damned keyboard dude...and walking from one end of the keyboard to the other is exhausting.
I enjoyed a cup o' joe while he was doing his thing. I was going to soak in the java hot tub style, but V.D. said it might stain my clothes...what a buzz killer.  I'm gonna' slap the crap outta' this dude if he doesn't start showing me some respect!

WillyD needed my help to rig his bike in the bed of his truck.  He said he didn't plan on using it, but one never knows.  He had a sweet set up I have to admit.  The damned bike barely fit with inches to spare.  WillyD is the king of functional kluge.

Here is V.D. and I getting ready to hit the road.  (Damn...this dude needs to take a shower.  I've sniffed hogs that were less offensive.)  I'm ready to hit the asphalt no doubt.  Can't wait to get on the road again.

Well....that was the start.  Wrench Wench and I really didn't hit it off so well.  I mean she was cool and all but a little too filled out for a dude like me.  V.D. and WillyD, figured they could find me some flat chicks on the road.  And so the "Quest For Flat Chicks" began....I'll update you on the next post.  Flat Wooley out!

3 comments:

  1. Headed out to the desert I hope you hydrated your flat ass. Wouldn't want you passing out, now would we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that flat tonque did wonders on the wrench wench. Oh, perhaps he was just checking for, ummm, seat function.

    ReplyDelete