Thursday, July 7, 2011

Another Chapter, Another Party

Well...I'm almost finished with my adventure with V.D., B.B, Carol, WillyD, AZHD, Harley Nana, Missy BFG, Hagred, Boston and Caveman.  It's been killer thus far.


Just before I left the reception...I scored a necklace with a flip-flop just my size....now I only have to go find the other one so I have a complete pair.  The next problem will be, "How in the hell do I get my damned boots off!"
We left the reception and headed out across town to hook up with Hagred.  It was his B-Day so I figured me and my new gal could crash it and get some free beer out of the whole deal.  As you can see here MakLayLay (my new squeeze) and I found the free beer.
Here MakLayLay and I are ripped off our asses.  That's Brother Hagred.  He walked inside his pad and said he was going to go put on his birthday suit.  We were a little nervous at first, but his birthday suit was a pair of coveralls.  Love them coveralls!   I also found out Hagred was a self ordained minister....I found myself saying, "I do"....what the hell!  I'm married now?  WTF!  The good thing is I have 72 hours to annul...I'll decide then.
Here is Hagred setting up the toast to my new union with MakLayLay.  Someone almost accidently lit MacLayLay's grass skirt on fire with a lighter.

After our day of the parties we headed over to AZHD and Harley Nana's house and talked the rest of the night....I think until at least 4 in the AM.  It was a good time for sure.  What really interested me was AZHD's rant on how evil smaller folks can really be when they want to.  I was offended at first but then I realized he was talking about younger folks...not smaller folks.

The temps were almost 115 on that day so we decided that a ride out to the canyon was out, plus we stayed up too late the night before.  We just lounged around AZHD's house until it cooled off a bit then rode back to CA a day early.  V.D. was pretty annoyed that this was his 11th attempt at making the Grand Canyon.  He has never seen it.  I hope attempt number twelve let's him actually get a glimpse of that hole in the ground.  I was pretty bummed myself, but Harley Nana said she wanted to give it shot in October.  That made V.D. grin and it seemed to help calm him down just a bit.

After riding most of the night down I-40 we crashed at a motel around 5am.  Slept until 10am and finished the rest of the trip on the backroads.  We found some awesome scenery along the way.




I'm almost done with this leg of my journey.  I have made a buttload of new friends.  Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter of my travels.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time. I know you, your gonna ride off into the sunset leaving that cute Hula Babe pineing for you at Daves or Willys aren't you. Oh wait! That'll probably lead to a cat fight between Hula and Wench. Just don't see you settling down with one with more women to meet on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Flat Wooley is a prop-up-kind-of-guy and a good sport. The Cali contingent had a hotter-then-the-hubs-of-Hell whirlwind trip to the desert. October for the Grand Canyon sounds just perfect, if global warming doesn't hit us with an early snow.


    I can't seem to spell tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im a grand canyon virgin too. october you say? mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of you need to come East and ride the 469 mile Blueridge Parkway with us. Flat can show you around and about.

    ReplyDelete