Friday, June 3, 2011

FLAT WOOLEY'S RIDE

Hey everybody! I'm so glad I came to Alabama for my first stop. Lady R really hooked me up! She made sure I had a sweet ride to use while I was hanging out with her and Harley. A two tone maroon and bone Heritage Softail.

I'm having a really swell time, but the problem here is... it's so fucking hot! The temps reached 100 degrees today. I almost melted! Thank goodness she has a pool to cool off in.

I even had my own personal Flamingo. We'll probably go chunky dunkin' later... after dark. Gotta watch out for sunburn, ya know.

Well, I better sign off for now. We got a big day tomorrow. I hear I get to ride along on a mother/daughter road trip to Tennessee where we'll do the "mom pass off" with her brother so mom can get back home to Iowa. She's been a real big help to Lady R after Harley's accident, but it's time for her to depart. Besides... it's been a real spectacle watching Lady R having to fight off her momma when it comes to Harley's sponge baths. Twisted bunch... but right nice.

Catch up with ya later.

Travlin' Flat

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!! enjoy that warmth and sunshine flat! hope you and ladyR's family have nothing but wide open fun roads for the roadtrip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet he's having fun on that bike, just hope he doesn't pee in the pool. You'll know, he'll just stand there with this blank stare.

    ReplyDelete